Capture One Pro
Call Cherri International to discuss your needs in the world of Photography Software.
Capture One is an award-winning photo editing software made for all kinds of photographers.
With an intuitive interface and powerful tools for editing and organizing your images, Capture One software delivers a seamless editing experience, quick workflow performance and total creative control.
With Capture One’s expanded range of powerful editing tools such as Panorama Stitching, HDR Merging, and Wireless Tethering, you can create the world just as you see it. Providing the fastest tethered shooting in the industry and true-to-life colour processing, Capture One also offers support for over 500 cameras, including Canon, Sony, Nikon, Fujifilm and Leica, and is continuously expanding the number of supported cameras.
Based in Copenhagen, Denmark with partners worldwide, the Capture One team works hard to empower image creators all over the world by continuously improving its software to make it the industry’s best image editor and processor.
Capture One features:
- Advanced RAW image processing providing realistic, true-to-life colours to images from the start
- Crеаtіvе cоntrоl with powerful editing tools, advanced colour editor and skin tone tools
- Advanced layer and masking capabilities
- Fastest tethered shooting in the industry
- Nоіѕе Rеduсtіоn that allows you to retain соlоurѕ аnd dеtаіlѕ іn images ѕhоt wіth hіgh ІЅО
- Сuѕtоmіѕаblе ѕhоrtсut kеуѕ for quicker editing workflow
- Fully customisable workspace for personal workflow needs
- Smart aѕѕеt manаgеmеnt tools to keep all files organized
- Support for over 500 cameras
- Lens profiles and image correction support for more than 500 lenses
- Style packs for applying instant editing looks developed by leading photographers
Feature description / New in Capture One 22:
Build stunning panoramic stitches of landscapes, city scapes,
architectural scenes and more with incredible resolution and total
detail from edge to edge. Produce superb wide-angle shots without
warping and distorting corners. And don’t let the word “panorama” hold
back your imagination – with multi-row stitching, you can build your
image in all directions, giving you a huge DNG file to work with that’s
fully editable directly in Capture One.
Combining multiple RAW images with different exposures, HDR Merging
gives you a single high dynamic range image in just a few clicks –
perfect for sunrise or sunset landscapes, interior shots showing both an
indoor and outdoor setting, or any scene with big differences in
exposure. Use the full creative freedom of Capture One’s powerful
editing tools to finalize your image – boost shadows, create rich
contrast, and much more.
Wireless Tethering for selected Canon cameras
Time is money - spare yourself hours of manual rotation in your workflow with our first Aldriven tool, letting you automatically rotate huge image batches simultaneously.
Capture One Pro
- Brand: Capture One
- Product Code: Capture One Pro
- Availability: 1000
- Ex Tax: $499