This is non subscription, 'multi-platform' software.
By purchasing from Cherri International, Serif 'Affinity' allows this product to load onto two Mac and / or PC.
Fluid publishing powerhouse
Bring your vision to life with Affinity Publisher, the next generation of professional publishing software. From magazines, books, brochures, posters, reports and stationery to other creations, this incredibly smooth, intuitive app gives you the power to combine your images, graphics and text to make beautiful layouts ready for publication.
Engineered for advanced technology
Engineered with the same no-compromise vision as our acclaimed photo editing and graphic design apps, thousands of global professionals have contributed to the development of Affinity Publisher to meet the demands of the 21st century designer.
Superpower your layouts with the latest and greatest publishing technology. The refreshing lack of unnecessary or obsolete features in Affinity Publisher means it runs like the sweetest dream, even on the most content-heavy documents.
With essentials like master pages, facing page spreads, grids, tables, advanced typography, text flow, full professional print output and other amazing features, Affinity Publisher has everything you need to create the perfect layout - whatever your project.
- Double page spreads
- Live master pages, including nested master pages
- Image frames with intelligent scaling options
- Text wrapping with find padding control
- Custom shaped text frames
- Link multiple text frames together across your document
- Advanced guides, grids and snapping
- Tables and custom table formats
- Create and share templates across apps and devices
Text to match the power of your words
Free yourself from the constraints of tired, traditional text layouts. Let Affinity Publisher help you visualise your text in creative new ways and flow it seamlessly through your document.
Link the style of your text across all pages in your document
Open up all stylistic features of the latest OpenType fonts
Add lines and borders to elements of your typography
Add drop capitals to any paragraph
Text on a path
Draw any curve and type along it
Gain creative control over titling and other stand out text
Flow optionsAvoid orphaned or widowed lines, among many other features
Ensure the baseline of your text is aligned across all columns and spreads
Whatever the brief calls for, you can rely on Affinity Publisher to handle all the standard file types you'd expect, leaving you free to create the most ambitious, content-rich combination designs, pulling in raster or vector assets from multiple sources.
- Link or embed images with full resource manager
- Place PSD, AI, PDF, JPC, TIFF, PNG or Affinity files
- Pin graphics to float or be placed in line with your text
- Collect linked resources
Fine tune your images
Ensure your images match the brilliance of your layout. Affinity Publisher comes with a full collection of powerful, non-destructive adjustment layers to make crucial image corrections right there in your document.
Advanced design tools
Create and edit vector graphics in your layout using the powerful pen, node and comprehensive shape tools - all with fine control over gradients and transparency.
- Precision engineered pen and node tools
- Linear, conical, radial and bitmap fills
- Boolean operations to add, subtract, combine and divide shapes
- Add layer effects including shadows, glows and bevels
Live preflight checking
Customize the all new Preflight panel to receive live warnings for possible errors in your document, including poor image resolution, bleed hazards, overflowing text, spelling errors, missing images or font resources, and more.
Import and export to all major raster and vector files, including layered PSD, PDF and EPS formats.
Full colour control
Affinity Publisher can handle RGB, LAB, grayscale and CMYK colour spaces, with advanced control over professional colour requirements for print.
- End-to-end CMYK
- Spot colour support
- Pantone library included
- ICC colour profiles
Pantone support, end-to-end CMYK and ICC colour management are just part of it. You can also open, edit and output PDF/X files, set overprint controls and add bleed, trim and crop and marks for press-ready output.
With Affinity Publisher, you can directly link to your other Affinity apps through StudioLink.
The first technology of its kind, this revolutionary feature takes the pain out of publishing by allowing you to instantly switch to the advanced photo editing features of Affinity Photo and precise vector tools of Affinity Designer without ever leaving the app. It's the most fluid workflow ever conceived in a creative suite of applications, and the reason Serif named its apps Affinity.
…and so much more
Here are just some of the other capabilities built into this incredible app…
Instant undo history
Instantly scrub through hundreds of undo steps with the history slider. Plus, save your history with your document.
Rotate your whole document by 90, 180 and 270 degrees.
Smart colour picker
Dedicated colour picker tool to accurately pick a colour, including single point or averaged sampling over an area.
Create sets of regularly used assets which can be instantly accessed and dragged onto your project.
Precisely adjust an objects position, size, rotation and shear.
Drag a transparency gradient over any object, with support for linear, radial, elliptical and conical types.
Browse the full set of available glyphs for any font.
Offering full control over dashed line styles, arrowheads and pressure properties.
Customizable keyboard shortcuts
Affinity Publisher comes loaded with default keyboard shortcuts, but you can tailor to your own muscle memory.
Apply noise to colour fills for a textured look to your work.
Instantly switch from viewing grids, guides, bleed and margins to a completely clean preview of your document.
Pan, zoom and scroll through documents at 60fps.
Organize your documents with the section manager and automatically generate indexes and a table of contents..
* Unified Applicatoin Toolbar (MacOS Mojave and above)
* Adobe Indesign IDML
* Easy Setup with New Document dialogue (for desktop only)
* Access Affinity templates (.aftemplate)
* Spreadsheet data (XLSX) - Micorsoft Excel, Apple Numbers, LibreOffice
* Last Line Outdent
* Right Indent Tab and Indent to Here
* Recently Used lists for Find and Replace panel
* Collect linked resources into a 'sidecar' folder for project portability
* Drag and drop layers from one document to another (Windows only, floated and side by side)
* Smart master pages preserve edited master frame content when replacing master pages
* Reorder in-panel master page thumbnails
* Add vertical column rules
* Anchors panel to create/manage anchors
* Import your choice of pages
* Choose page insertion point
* Text style merging
* Import master page(s)
* Import index marks
* Jump through a curve's nodes with square bracket keys
* PANTONE + Formula Guide Solid (V2)
* PANTONE + Colour Bridge (V2)
* Live, manual or 'at export' checking
* Dedicated Prefligth panel for centralised issue management
* Configurable levels - warning or higher-priority error
* Autofix available for many issues
* Error/warning visual indicators (red/amber)
* Over 20 preflight checks
* Save your own custom preflight profiles
- Brand: Affinity
- Product Code: Affinity Publisher
- Availability: 1000
- Ex Tax: $90