This is non subscription software.
By purchasing from Cherri International, Serif 'Affinity' allows this product to load onto two Mac or PC.
Fluid publishing powerhouse
Optimized for the latest tech on Windows and Mac – and chosen by Apple as its Mac App of the Year – Affinity Publisher is the next generation of professional publishing software. From books, magazines and marketing materials, to social media templates, website mock-ups and more, this incredibly smooth, intuitive app gives you the power to combine your images, graphics and text to make beautiful layouts ready for publication.
|IDML import||Preflight checker||Smart master pages||OpenType support|
With essentials like master pages, facing page spreads, grids, tables, advanced typography, text flow, full professional print output and other amazing features, Affinity Publisher has everything you need to create the perfect layout - whatever your project.
- Double page spreads
- Live master pages, including nested master pages
- Image frames with intelligent scaling options
- Text wrapping with find padding control
- Custom shaped text frames
- Link multiple text frames together across your document
- Advanced guides, grids and snapping
- Tables and custom table formats
- Create and share templates across apps and devices
Text to match the power of your words
Free yourself from the constraints of tired, traditional text layouts. Let Affinity Publisher help you visualise your text in creative new ways and flow it seamlessly through your document.
Link the style of your text across all pages in your document
Open up all stylistic features of the latest OpenType fonts
Add lines and borders to elements of your typography
Add drop capitals to any paragraph
Text on a path
Draw any curve and type along it
Gain creative control over titling and other stand out text
Flow optionsAvoid orphaned or widowed lines, among many other features
Ensure the baseline of your text is aligned across all columns and spreads
Whatever the brief calls for, you can rely on Affinity Publisher to handle all the standard file types you'd expect, leaving you free to create the most ambitious, content-rich combination designs, pulling in raster or vector assets from multiple sources.
- Link or embed images with full resource manager
- Place PSD, AI, PDF, JPC, TIFF, PNG or Affinity files
- Pin graphics to float or be placed in line with your text
- Collect linked resources
- Support for the most complex vector docs
- Convert pixel layer to image node
Fine tune your images
Ensure your images match the brilliance of your layout. Affinity Publisher comes with a full collection of powerful, non-destructive adjustment layers to make crucial image corrections right there in your document.
Advanced design tools
Create and edit vector graphics in your layout using the powerful pen, node and comprehensive shape tools - all with fine control over gradients and transparency.
- Precision engineered pen and node tools
- Linear, conical, radial and bitmap fills
- Boolean operations to add, subtract, combine and divide shapes
- Add layer effects including shadows, glows and bevels
Collate your document alongside all used image and font resources into a folder. This can then be easily transferred to another system to aid collaboration or for print production.
Easily integrate text and image links into your document by merging from an external data source (Text/CSV, JSON and Excel files are currently supported). Perfect for creating certificates, business cards, badges, tickets, form letters, envelopes and catalogues.
Live preflight checking
Customize the all new Preflight panel to receive live warnings for possible errors in your document, including poor image resolution, bleed hazards, overflowing text, spelling errors, missing images or font resources, and more.
Import and export to all major raster and vector files, including layered PSD, PDF and EPS formats.
Full colour control
Affinity Publisher can handle RGB, LAB, grayscale and CMYK colour spaces, with advanced control over professional colour requirements for print.
- End-to-end CMYK
- Spot colour support
- Pantone library included
- ICC colour profiles
Pantone support, end-to-end CMYK and ICC colour management are just part of it. You can also open, edit and output PDF/X files, set overprint controls and add bleed, trim and crop and marks for press-ready output.
With Affinity Publisher, you can directly link to your other Affinity apps through StudioLink.
The first technology of its kind, this revolutionary feature takes the pain out of publishing by allowing you to instantly switch to the advanced photo editing features of Affinity Photo and precise vector tools of Affinity Designer without ever leaving the app. It's the most fluid workflow ever conceived in a creative suite of applications, and the reason Serif named its apps Affinity.
…and so much more
Here are just some of the other capabilities built into this incredible app…
Instant undo history
Instantly scrub through hundreds of undo steps with the history slider. Plus, save your history with your document.
Rotate your whole document by 90, 180 and 270 degrees.
Smart colour picker
Dedicated colour picker tool to accurately pick a colour, including single point or averaged sampling over an area.
Create sets of regularly used assets which can be instantly accessed and dragged onto your project.
Precisely adjust an objects position, size, rotation and shear.
Drag a transparency gradient over any object, with support for linear, radial, elliptical and conical types.
Browse the full set of available glyphs for any font.
Offering full control over dashed line styles, arrowheads and pressure properties.
Customizable keyboard shortcuts
Affinity Publisher comes loaded with default keyboard shortcuts, but you can tailor to your own muscle memory.
Apply noise to colour fills for a textured look to your work.
Instantly switch from viewing grids, guides, bleed and margins to a completely clean preview of your document.
Pan, zoom and scroll through documents at 60fps.
Organize your documents with the section manager and automatically generate indexes and a table of contents..
New features added to the latest 1.9 update:
* Create and save Studio panel (and toolbar) presets
Registration and Account Access
* In-app registration (optional)
* In-app access and viewing of your Affinity account
* Affinity Store content synchronization
* Install free and purchased Affinity Store content
Text Frame Setup
* Initial baseline text advance (sets vertical distrance on first line of frame text)
* Path text overflow control
* PDF passthrough for absolute output fidelity (for desktop only)
* PSD flattened image representation
* Convert pixel layers to image layers
* CPI/scaling control for placed images and documents
* Clear picture frame fills on population
* Convert pixel layers to picture frames
Interactive links for digital publishing
* Include PDF bookmarks for TOC entries and anchors
Merge Publisher documents
* Import sections
* Merge text and image links from external data sources
* XLSX spreadsheet, TSV, CSV and JSON data sources
* Merge direct to page (certificates, letters, greetings cards)
* Merge into a repeating grid layout (business cards, mailing labels, badges, passes)
* Data Merge Layout Tool for grid layouts
* Repeat same data record or different record per grid cell
* Filter data records
* Share projects easily
* Original document remains unaffected
* Include fonts and linked images
* Show restricted fonts on package opening
Ruler, Ruler Guides and Column Guides
* Customizable bleed and margin colours
Assets for easy access to stored page elements
* Access OpenAsset imagery with ease
* Optional Artboard conversion to spreads (from Affinity Designer)
* Gradient Map with global colour support
* Layer Effects now work with global colours
Live Blend Modes
- Brand: Affinity
- Product Code: Affinity Publisher
- Availability: 997
- Ex Tax: $90