This is non subscription software.
By purchasing from Cherri International, Serif 'Affinity' allows this product to load onto two Mac or PC.
The design revolution
Optimized for the latest tech on Mac, Windows and iPad, Affinity Designer is setting the new industry standard in the world of design. Best in class for creating concept art, print projects, logos, icons, UI designs, mock-ups and more, it’s already the top choice of thousands of professional illustrators, web designers, game developers and other creatives who love its silky-smooth combination of vector and raster design tools.
No bloat, no gimmicks, just all the tools you need, implemented how you always dreamed. Affinity Designer is a stripped back, pro-end workhorse that will always get your job done.
Fast and glorious
Affinity Designer was created to thrive on the electric pace of the latest computing hardware. Live, Responsive and incredibly fluid, it's simply a joy to use.
- Pan and zoom at 60fps
- Live gradients, effects and adjustments
- Real time blend mode previews
- All transforms and curve edits previewed live
As complex as you like
The engine behind Affinity Designer is built to handle huge documents so you can be confident in adding all those tiny details without any compromise to performance.
- Optimised for documents of any complexity
- Handle 1000s of objects with no lag
- Organise with layer groups and colour tagging
- Live outline view for accurate selections
Vector or raster, you decide
With a single click, switch between full featured vector and raster workspaces. Just think about what that means... add raster brush texture to your illustrations, edit single pixels on icons, mask and add grain to your crisp vectors, enclose and clip pixel layers. This is true creative freedom and the possibilities are endless.
Vector and Raster
Built for your workflow
Thousands of designers around the world have said how they need their graphic design app to behave. Serif have put that knowledge at the core of Affinity Designer.
| Unlimited artboards ||Saveable history with alternate futures||Customisable keyboard shortcuts||PSD, AI, PDF, SVG, JPG, TIFF, EXR|
|Continuous slice export || CMYK, 16 & 32bit, Pantone, ICC profiles |
Advanced grids, snapping and alignment
|Linked symbols and constraints|
The UI has been created to give you the best user experience possible so you can spend more time creating. Timesaving tools such as Select Same and Select Object allow you to efficiently match attributes or select all objects of a certain type for easy editing, while studio presets for the UI layout allow you to save your favourite workspace setups for different tasks and easily switch between them.
Any device, anywhere
Whether on Windows, Mac or iPad the features and file format are exactly the same. This gives complete freedom to seamlessly working across your, (or your team's) different devices with the same file.
Work in RGB or LAB colour spaces - even up to 32-bits per channel. Plus if you're designing for print, pantone support, end-to-end CMYK and ICC colour management are built in as standard.
Rock solid vector tools
Affinity Designer is full of tools meticulously developed for achieving high productivity, while maintaining 100 percent accurate geometry.
- Comprehensive vector toolset
- The best pen & node tool available
- Pencil and brush stabilistation
- Non-destructive boolean operations
- Powerful contour tool
Powerful contour tool
Effortlessly add a contour to any object or increase the width of single open curves. It's an easy way to create abstract shapes or an offset path - great for various architectural purposes or for making a logo or print file for a sticker.
Advanced grids and guides
The options you have for setting up grids and guides is almost unlimited. Whether it’s a standard grid pattern, or full isometric with multiple planes, you have full control over spacing, sub divisions, gutters, angles and more.
- Column and page guides
- Isometric grids and planes
- Auto-alignment tools
- Pixel snapping and alignment
One million+ percent zoom
This is what we mean by power. From the beginning Serif developed an engine to work to floating point accuracy. What does this mean? 1,000,000% zoom!
Layout all your screens, pages, menus and other items in a single project across any number of artboards. Export artboards, or any individual elements in your designs, with a single click.
- Create artboards of any size
- Choose from preset device sizes
- Output full artboards or elements in any format
- Export at 1x, 2x and 3x resolution in one operation
Symbols allow you to include unlimited instances of the same base object across your project. Edit one, and the rest update instantly. It's easy to create multiple versions of symbols with some attributes detached, or even have symbols within symbols to allow some really innovative ways to speed up your workflow.
Live pixel preview
Pixel perfect designs are assured by viewing your work in pixel preview mode. This allows you to view vectors in both standard and retina resolution, giving you a completely live view of how every element of your design will export.
Whether working with artistic text for headlines, or frames of text for body copy, you can add advanced styling and ligatures with full control over leading, kerning, tracking and more. At any time convert your text to curves to take full control and produce your own exquisite, custom typography to add serious impact.
- Comprehensive OpenType support
- Artistic text and text frames
- Character and paragraph styles
- Flow text along any path
Professional output for print, screen or collaboration
Advanced file support is at the core of the back-end technology behind Affinity Designer. All the major image and vector file types are supported, including PDF/X4, EPS, SVG and full layered PSD support.
New features added to the latest 1.9 update:
* Create and save Studio panel (and toolbar) presets
Registration and Account Access
* In-app registration (optional)
* In-app access and viewing of your Affinity account
* Affinity Store content synchronization
* Install free and purchased Affinity Store content (brushes, assets and more)
Curve and shape editing
* Straighten or delete a curve's segment
* Set precise straight line lengths using Transform Panel (for desktop only)
* Offset a curve or shape's outline and stroke
* On-page radius control
* Fill control: Auto close, Force open or Force close
Selecting, Aligning and Distributing
* Select multiple objects by type, colour, stroke weight, transparency, and more
Assets for easy access to stored design elements
* Access OpenAsset imagery with ease
* Snap to pixel selection bounds
Ruler, guides and column guides
* Customizable bleed and margin colours
* Rotate document view (canvas) with CMD/CTRL + mouse scroll wheel
* Elliptical Marquee Tool draws from centre
Add External Content to Your Designs
* Linked resources (for desktop only)
* DPI/scaling control for placed images and documents (for desktop only)
* PDF passthrough for absolute output fidelity (for desktop only)
Packaging (for desktop only)
* Share projects easily
* Original document remains unaffected
* Include fonts and linked images
* Show restricted fonts on package opening
Resource Management (for desktop only)
* Missing Resource alert on document load
* Linked/embedded placed image policy at document setup
* Dedicated Resource Manager for image/document management
* Display placed image (or document) status
* Convert resources from embedded to linked (and vice versa)
* Recursive resource links are honoured
* Collect linked resource into a 'sidecar' folder for project portability
* Per-object hierarchical antialiasing
* Blend modes now work on masks and adjustments
* Gradient Map with global colour support
* Layer Effects now work with global colours
Live Blend Modes
High Quality Raster Brushes
* Create image brushes from any pixel selection
* Create intensity brushes from any mask's pixel selection
- Brand: Affinity
- Product Code: Affinity Designer
- Availability: 999
- Ex Tax: $90