This is non subscription, 'multi-platform' software.
By purchasing from Cherri International, Serif 'Affinity' allows this product to load onto two Mac or PC.
Picture the future.
If you could create your own photo editing software, it would work like this. Whether it's quick corrections, delicate retouching, or immersing yourself in complex fine art with hundreds of layers, Affinity Photo has you covered.
Trusted by professionals
Affinity Photo has become the first choice for photography and creative professionals around the world, who love its speed, power and precision. Born to work hand-in-hand with the latest powerful computer technology, it's the only fully-loaded photo editor integrated across macOS, Windows and iOS.
|PSD Editing||360 Image Editing||Multi Layer Comp||Smart Object Support||Digital Painting|
Performance and power
The raw power under the hood of Affinity Photo will leave you amazed at how quickly you can work. Watch your edits render in real time and dive into the huge toolset, tailored to the demands of a professional workflow.
- Live, real time editing
- Massive image support (100+ Megapixels)
- Super smooth pan and zoom at 60fps
- Near instant load of huge files
- Open and edit PSD and PSB files
- PSD Smart Object import
Support for Nik Collection 2.5 by DxO
Support for one of the most powerful photo editing plug-ins.
Flawless retouchingWhether you want to make quick corrections, or spend time on a detailed retouch, Affinity Photo has a complete set of retouching tools and dedicated features to help.
- Smooth and retouch skin with frequency separation
- Dodge, burn, clone, patch and blemish removal tools
- Dedicated liquify workspace for sculpting features
- Remove unwanted objects with the magical inpainting brush
Incredible live filter layersEffects like blurs, lighting, distortions and perspective corrections can all be applied as non-destructive live filter layers. This means you can erase away from them, mask them, reorder them and adjust parameters at any time. It's a completely new way to work.
- Add filter effects non-destructively
- Apply to single layers or over a whole layer stack
- Mask and erase areas after they have been applied
- Live full resolution preview at all times
Full RAW Development
Shoot in RAW and enjoy an end-to-end 16-bit, super smooth experience in Affinity Photo. Bring out all the details, and control those finer corrections to take that perfect shot to another level.
- Professional lens corrections
- Adjust exposure, blackpoint, white balance and much more
- View histograms, blown highlights, shadows and tones
- View and edit EXIF information
- Best in class noise reduction and hot pixel removal
- Import XMP files (metadata only)
- Edit metadata
- Batch copyright and rights information
With support for limitless layers, Affinity Photo provides a full library of adjustments, effects and live filters, all of which can be grouped, clipped, masked or blended together to create incredibly complex image compositions.
- Unlimited layers
- Layer effects
- Live blend modes
- Mask & clipping layers
- Vector and text tools
Affinity Photo's super smooth brush engine and advanced dynamics offers the most fluid and natural painting experience available.
- Huge library of brushes included
- Create custom brushes with advanced dynamics
- Combine multiple brushes together in a single stroke
- Full support for Wacom and other graphics tablets
- Import .abr brush files
Faultless photo stitching
Get perfect panoramas every time with Affinity Photo's advanced stitching algorithm, including automatic image alignment and full perspective corrections.
Achieve a level of accuracy you never thought possible with Affinity Photo's advanced selection refinement algorithms. Whether cutting out objects, creating masks or selectively applying adjustments, you can make extremely precise selections - even down to individual strands of hair - with ease.
- Selection brush & magic wand
- Marquee and lasso tools
- Advance selection refinement
- Paint to select
- Pen tool
Affinity Photo's HDR algorithm creates incredibly natural-looking images enabling you to unlock the full dynamic range of the scene. You can work natively with the full 32-bit image, or use extensive tone mapping facilities for beautiful results.
- Unlimited source images
- Full tone mapping controls
- Merge directly from RAW
- Alignment and perspective correction
Expertly merge multiple images taken at different focal distances for detailed macro photography results. Affinity Photo takes care of the alignment and completes a deep analysis to determine the best areas of each image to use.
The only photo editing tool to offer full end-to-end 32-bit workflow for working on HDR images, renders, textures or exports from 3D software.
- OpenEXR and Radiance HDR support
- Import OpenColorIO configurations
- HDR / EDR monitor support
Any device, anywhere
The first professional photo editing application to have its full feature set and have 100% file format compatibility across Windows, Mac and iPad allowing you to work with the same file across any device.
Best-in-class PSD Import/Export
|PSD Import/Export||PSB Import||Layer Integrity||Plugins Supported||Brush Support|
New features added to the latest 1.8 update:
* Unified Application Toolbar (MacOS Mojave and above)
* Manual lens correction override with Recents and Favourites lists
* Canon CR3 RAW support (via SerifLabs Raw engine)
* Metadata editing with IPTC support, import/export XMP, read from XMP sidecar file
* Drag and drop layers from one document to another (Windows only; floated and side by side)
* Improved Photoshop plugin support (including support for DxO Nik Collection 2.5 plugins)
* Set rendering intent and black point compensation (globally and on document convert)
* Embedded Photoshop PSD Smart Objects retain editability
* Extensive RAW import library (including CR3)
* PANTONE + Formula Guide Solid (V2)
* PANTONE + Colour Bridge (V2)
* Affinity template (.aftemplate)
* Easy setup with New Document dialogue (for desktop only)
* Presets for different types of output, eg. Web
* Create your own custom page presets
* Access Affinity templates (.aftemplate)
* Unified raster brush sets across Affinity range
* On-page brush preview now offers nozzle spacing and rotation control
- Brand: Affinity
- Product Code: Affinity Photo
- Availability: 99
- Ex Tax: $90