This is non subscription, 'multi-platform' software.
By purchasing from Cherri International, Serif 'Affinity' allows this product to load onto two Mac or PC.
The design revolution
Affinity Designer has truly changed the world of graphic design. Five years of intensive refinement since launch have been dedicated to Serif's unwavering vision of a powerful, super-smooth app which improves your workflow and allows your creativity to shine.
No bloat, no gimmicks, just all the tools you need, implemented how you always dreamed. Affinity Designer is a stripped back, pro-end workhorse that will always get your job done.
Fast and glorious
Affinity Designer was created to thrive on the electric pace of the latest computing hardware. Live, Responsive and incredibly fluid, it's simply a joy to use.
- Pan and zoom at 60fps
- Live gradients, effects and adjustments
- Real time blend mode previews
- All transforms and curve edits previewed live
As complex as you like
The engine behind Affinity Designer is built to handle huge documents so you can be confident in adding all those tiny details without any compromise to performance.
- Optimised for documents of any complexity
- Handle 1000s of objects with no lag
- Organise with layer groups and colour tagging
- Live outline view for accurate selections
Vector or raster, you decide
With a single click, switch between full featured vector and raster workspaces. Just think about what that means... add raster brush texture to your illustrations, edit single pixels on icons, mask and add grain to your crisp vectors, enclose and clip pixel layers. This is true creative freedom and the possibilities are endless.
Vector and Raster
Built for your workflow
Thousands of designers around the world have said how they need their graphic design app to behave. Serif have put that knowledge at the core of Affinity Designer.
| Unlimited artboards ||Saveable history with alternate futures||Customisable keyboard shortcuts||PSD, AI, PDF, SVG, JPG, TIFF, EXR|
|Continuous slice export || CMYK, 16 & 32bit, Pantone, ICC profiles |
Advanced grids, snapping and alignment
|Linked symbols and constraints|
Any device, anywhere
Whether on Windows, Mac or iPad the features and file format are exactly the same. This gives complete freedom to seamlessly working across your, (or your team's) different devices with the same file.
Work in RGB or LAB colour spaces - even up to 32-bits per channel. Plus if you're designing for print, pantone support, end-to-end CMYK and ICC colour management are built in as standard.
Rock solid vector tools
Affinity Designer is full of tools meticulously developed for achieving high productivity, while maintaining 100 percent accurate geometry.
- Comprehensive vector toolset
- The best pen & node tool available
- Pencil and brush stabilistation
- Non-destructive boolean operations
Advanced grids and guides
The options you have for setting up grids and guides is almost unlimited. Whether it’s a standard grid pattern, or full isometric with multiple planes, you have full control over spacing, sub divisions, gutters, angles and more.
- Column and page guides
- Isometric grids and planes
- Auto-alignment tools
- Pixel snapping and alignment
One million+ percent zoom
This is what we mean by power. From the beginning Serif developed an engine to work to floating point accuracy. What does this mean? 1,000,000% zoom!
Layout all your screens, pages, menus and other items in a single project across any number of artboards. Export artboards, or any individual elements in your designs, with a single click.
- Create artboards of any size
- Choose from preset device sizes
- Output full artboards or elements in any format
- Export at 1x, 2x and 3x resolution in one operation
Symbols allow you to include unlimited instances of the same base object across your project. Edit one, and the rest update instantly. It's easy to create multiple versions of symbols with some attributes detached, or even have symbols within symbols to allow some really innovative ways to speed up your workflow.
Live pixel preview
Pixel perfect designs are assured by viewing your work in pixel preview mode. This allows you to view vectors in both standard and retina resolution, giving you a completely live view of how every element of your design will export.
Whether working with artistic text for headlines, or frames of text for body copy, you can add advanced styling and ligatures with full control over leading, kerning, tracking and more. At any time convert your text to curves to take full control and produce your own exquisite, custom typography to add serious impact.
- Comprehensive OpenType support
- Artistic text and text frames
- Character and paragraph styles
- Flow text along any path
Professional output for print, screen or collaboration
Advanced file support is at the core of the back-end technology behind Affinity Designer. All the major image and vector file types are supported, including PDF/X4, EPS, SVG and full layered PSD support.
New features added to the latest 1.8 update:
* Unified Application Toolbar (MacOS Mojave and above)
* Create and save your own custom keyboard shortcuts (for desktop and iPad)
* Align/distribute multi-node selections (for desktop and iPad)
* Jump through a curve's nodes with square bracket keys
* Closed curves show winding direction at starting node
* Reverse the currently selected sub-curve on a polycurve
* Improved Expand Stroke
* On-page brush preview now offers nozzle spacing and rotation control
* Unified raster brush sets across Affinity range
* Stock Panel to access free and royalty-free image resources
* PANTONE + Formula Guide Solid (V2)
* PANTONE + Colour Bridge (V2)
* Affinity template (.aftemplate)
* Easy setup with New Document dialogue (for desktop only)
* Presets for different types of output, eg. Web
* Create your own custom page presets
* Create as artboard
* Access Affinity templates (.aftemplate)
- Brand: Affinity
- Product Code: Affinity Designer
- Availability: 1000
- Ex Tax: $90